maduraisaravanan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://veeluthukal.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

How to straighten the hair

maduraisaravanan
maduraisaravanan
from madurai
11 years ago

Every one wants to straighten their hair. Its commen in every home that every Sunday is a day for oil bath and applying shampoo on hair. But in my home my wife prepare home based treatment for straighten our hair . S my daughter always cry for that because she like shampoo to apply on his hair for smooth and straight hair. My wife prepare papaya paste and mixed it with curd. When she came with papaya and curd paste, we started to run out of home. Because this smell is unlike to us. But she never allow us to go out. She applied it, on our head with force. We cry for it. After this, she allow us to out half an hour with this paste. After bath , no one come near us because the bitter smell come from our hair. Then she apply sampuraani  smoke on our hair , then apply huge amount of coconut oil in our head , then combed and tell us our hair is look very shiny and straight. My daughter’s hair some what curly , so my wife put hair clips on her hair. My daughter tell her that mam u better put clothe clips it will be straighten even a day.