Arish Dhawan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.preciousglories.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

My new blog template

Arish Dhawan
Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

I'd be glad if I get some honest reviews regarding my new blog template. Also, do take out some time to have a look at my scribblings as well..

thank you

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Change of template
Replies 1 to 8 of 8

Till the best writers find time, bear with my small miniscule feedback.

Poet at his best, i must say. 

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Thanks Rio for your reviews....your mini feedback is more than enough for me to carry on with my work...:)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Nice template but I have seen many blogs use it and now I feel bored seeing that template. Frown

The sidebar looks well maintain. 

You can remove the 'Link Within' gadget from the home page.

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

thanks @Ranjith for the reviews... will see if something innovative can be done with the template...

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Awesome blog design

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

thanks a lot @Farah...:)

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Arish,

Just went to your blog. I love the layout and the crisp feeling of your blog. As everyone above has already said before you have a way with words - nice content on your blog.

I would have liked the header (or your logo/site title) to be a bit bigger than it is right now.

Hope you find this helpful. have a nice day!

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

heyy @Ritu... thanks for the reviews... glad you liked it...Smile

m not much aware of these codes.. so i didn't even try to make changes into it... will surely see what can be done..

thanks

Shamel Mundeth
Shamel Mundeth
from Mumbai
10 years ago

it looks good bro!

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

thanks @Shamel... just went through your place.. the theme is really unique and catchy!!

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I agree with Ranjith this is the most used template now.  check these out if you want googlegenius.blogspot.in, techexif.blogspot.in.  Further I may add that this sort of template works ok with tech blogs.  

Regarding content, its the very very good and must read.  Am following you for your content.

Arish Dhawan
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

yup.... i totally agree with the increasing generality of the template.. but i was having that itch that i had to change my template at all costs.. but couldnt find any better..

do you have any better options in your sight, for my gerne??

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have one from salvatore if you want I will send it to you email me at support@comboupdates.com

Shamel Mundeth
Shamel Mundeth
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@arish thanks man!