Treat and Trick would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 80

Looking for your feedback on my blog

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Hello friends,

As a new member of Indiblogger, I would appreciate your feedback on my blog.

My blog mainly focused on food,  tried and tested recipes and household/kitchen tips. If you're looking for egg free, low fat and healthy recipes, these are available on my blog.

Look forward to your valuable input.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Change of title
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Mohit Kumar
Mohit Kumar
from Haridwar,Delhi
11 years ago

The red is taking much more attention than the brown. I would like you to reconsider the colour scheme. Are these all bolds? Typography is essential. Content is awesome...

Keep blogging and expressing .. :)

Thanks,

Mohit Kumar

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Hello Mohit Kumar,

I really appreciate your feedback but can you be precise which red you're referring to? 

Thanks again for taking time to post your review.

Have a great day!

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
10 years ago

Hi,

I think mohit is talking about the red color which is in the background its so vibrant.

try to keep focus of your visitor to your content, you can do it by making background white, and also keep your post in white color, it will make more reader friendly.

Other than that you are having a tempting blog, keep blogging.

Regards,

Pratik

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
10 years ago

Thanks Pratik for your sweet comment and your suggestion. Will work on it soon...

Really appreciate your input...

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Wow....What a great blog you are having.....Loved the contents, but sadly I can't sadly exactly the same about the skin....You need to re-think about the color combination of your blog....as it may create some bad user experiences....You should disable "Nav Bar" from the top of your page to give it a professional look....I think the width of the post body section should be a bit more in size....You should conisder to add a "Back to top" button and customized "Socialo Subscription box" with all options together.....The description needs some works too (its very short)....Even in your sidebar I can see a few useless things that may reduce your overall site load time.....I guess you may resolve these issues soon enough....Happy blogging....Trust me your blog do have some killer contents....U may consider to work on the things that I have suggested.....

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
10 years ago

Thanks Aditya for your constructive opinion but need some clarification on the following:

I have included the following in my sidebar which I think, they are important:

Translate button  -   I have a bunch of non English speaking readers

Followers button  -   To display my loyal readers

Subscribe button

Facebook like button

Popular post        -   I got extra traffic from this section

My Blog List         -   My blog was listed on their blog so it is necessary to link them 

How do you add "Back to top" and "Socialo Subscription box"?

Which description you're referring to?

Thanks again for your valuable review...