ASHISH VERMA would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://peaceandchaosinmymind.blogspot.com ]

Please review this poetry blog and its intensity..care to look plz.. :)

ASHISH VERMA
ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Peace And Chaos In My Mind

About life, poetry, emotions, love, hate, choices, loneliness, darkness, revenge, peace and chaos in mind and soul....

Its about the dark desires and emotions of a soul. It contains some writings which will definitely pierce your heart and make you think and wonder :)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: It would definitely inspire me.. :)
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago
You certainly have a wonderful blog, I must say the your style of writing is really good. There are lots of emotions involved into your poetry which is fascinating to read. Great work! Keep going Ashish.
ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

Hi Samar.. thank you so much for stopping by and reviewing my blog...means a lot to me.. :) hope you keep coming back and give some comment love if u like.. :P i am getting greedy..now.. anyways thank you soooo much....

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ashish, I think you should get your posts edited professionally and get it published. You can definitely give Paulo Coelho run for his money. :)

ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

hehehehe.... i am soooooo flattered.... :) totally smiling all by myself... thank you sooo much for such a lovely review.. i do not know how to do all that stuff getting it edited and get it published :P(help me if you can) and hi Pankti Mehta(lol.. i forgot to say hi... got a lil bit excited ) and thank you for cosidering so high of me.. made my day.. :)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ashish, I am working as a writer/editor since long. I am a voracious reader. Until now, I have never come across any written piece that engrosses me so much that I forget to note grammar and punctuations (punctuation errors annoy me to no end). When I read your post for the first time, I was so much captured by the concept that I didn't care about the punctuations. BTW, are you a painter? The paintings accompanying the blogs and poems are absolutely beautiful. Are they done by you?

ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

no no mam...paintings are not mine... i just love paintings and when i find some painting on web which can speak for my post i just upload them..(i guess i should write that at the bottom of my blog) and mam yes i know i donot care for the punctuations and my posts might(definitely) contain grammatical errors too..but i never approached anyone to edit my writing.. i never thought it was  that deserving..

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aree Ashish, don't call me ma'am. I feel as if I am in my late 70s. Btw, your posts are really deserving. Once you have written the post, you can go through that again the next day. That has always helped me in removing grammatical errors and punctuation errors. If you can't, I offer you my service free of cost for the sheer pleasure of reading your work Wink. Although I should warn you that I am only small-time writer/editor and I have only few years of working experience.

ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

hehe...Pankti(verse?) Mehta.. I mean that would be sooooo kind of you.. once i went to a teacher of mine for getting one of my post edited...but he just said good writing..i asked can i get serious about writing.. he said you can write these things in your free time.. its better than being hooked to facebook.. i was kind of not happy... and Pankti people start small... and to follow your passion of writing is not small.. it needs a big courageous heart.. i still cant decide for myself..which way i wanna go.. 

ASHISH VERMA
ASHISH VERMA
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

Sfurti.. thank you for the love... :) this really encourages me... keep coming back to the blog if you have time and if you like it... :) and i am editing it again just to tell you that i will not loose hope and continue fighting my failures till the end..