Samar Khan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.glamourgirlzblog.com/ ] IndiRank: 45

Please review my make up and beauty blog as I just started blogging few days ago

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
11 years ago
My name is Samar Khan , 20years old and i am a student. My blog glamour girlz is all about make up. I write reviews of random products after using them. I want people to know about the product before they go shopping. I also write beauty tips and have recently started writing about wonder foods. I do a lot research for my articles and click photographs of all the products on my own. The ultimate goal of my blog is to provide people with informative articles that are beneficial for them. Hence, please review my blog and provide your valuable comments and suggestions.
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
I see you have a blog of mettle. Real passion shown in post presentations. and doesn't look a novice blog either. Keep it glowing.
Samar Khan
from Pune
11 years ago
Thanks a lot for reviewing my blog!
Sonshu
Sonshu
from Bangalore, Karnataka
11 years ago

I think it's pretty fabulous! Doesn't look like you just started off, love the pictures as well. 

Over all amazing blog. I'd suggest maybe a different background because it sort of hits my eye, but then again that's just me. :) 

Samar Khan
from Pune
11 years ago

Thank you Sonshu for reviewing my blog and providing me your valuble suggestion i will definitely do something about it.

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Your blog is amazing Samar. I apprecaite your hard work. I would suggest you to promote more. Do you know about SEO for promotion.

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Jitendra for visiting my blog. And I don't really know much about SEO promotion.