G Prashanth Kumar Sarda would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.farmvilledirt.com ] IndiRank: 74

Looking for feedback on my site - The Dirt Farmer - a fan page for the popular F

Hi everyone... Most of you might be aware of Zynga Farmville, a popular game on Facebook... Well, I am admin of Dirt Farmer, a fan page and site dedicated towards helping other players with all the info required about this game, its tips, tricks, strategies, humor, tech help, etc... We started the website www.FarmvilleDirt.com in 2011, and since then it has left all other fan pages behind in terms of info, accuracy, speed, and trust, and today is the #1 go to site for any info related to Farmville... One of the reasons for this success is that we do it for fun and to help other players, and not for any profits, which sets my team apart from the rest... 

Well, this is my first post on IndiBlogger, and I am glad to be here among... Just saw this feature that I can request a review for my site, and wrote this up for your info, so that you can check out the site, and let me know your sincere reviews on the same... Expecting to see some good and useful interaction here, as I aim to improve upon my blogging skills, and also help others with it, if I can...

Have a wonderful day and weekend...

- Prashanth Sarda

The Dirt Farmer

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Prashanth.

The website is really awesome and the content is overwhelming for the FV players.

Really impressive website.

I am sure you'll grab the gaming award.My wishes for you.

Keep blogging.Love Gaming.

Best Regards,

Sampath[Gamer] :P

G Prashanth Kumar Sarda
from Bellary
10 years ago

Thanks a lot for the compliments Sampath... thats my first site feedback on IB since I posted this 4 months back... Means a lot... Looking forward to the IBA soon... :)

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile