Paresh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://pareshkale.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

many changes/updates in blog and first time rank of 74. Please help me to improv

Paresh
Paresh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Dear all,

I have started writing blg @ http://pareshkale.blogspot.in/. Its about photography, nature and marathi poems. 

Indiblogger forum really helped me to understand improving blog quality and is a meajor reason to get good rank. I want to excel further. Thats why posting second time to seek review. I could get hardly one last time from Arti)

I really appreciate your suggestions and critic. If you like it, please spread a word !

TY in advance.

So many changes and rank of 74. Please help me to improve further !

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: blog changes and updates
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Paresh,

Beautiful site you have there. Neat and uncluttered theme with focus purely on the content makes for a wonderful read. Good work, loved it!

Some suggestions to consider:

• Instead of creating a page for search, add it as a widget in the sidebar. Make it visible so that people can find your internal pages better and quicker.
  • The sidebar looks a little throttled as of now with too many labels and links. Try cutting them down, try to narrow them. A neater sidebar would enhance the look of your site encouraging people to stick around more by not getting lost in a maze of links.
  • Add a ‘follow my blog through e mail’ widget so that people can read you in their mail boxes too.
  • The ‘find me’ and ‘follower widget’ should be placed right at the top so that it is easily noticeable to people who wish to follow your blog.

Overall, your blog is excellent and your photography is amazing! Keep it going, all the best! Smile

Paresh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Most of the suggestions implemented. TY Once again :-) Just one querry, is color scheme alright? Pls let me know if some problem wrt readbility !

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No problem at all. The color scheme is perfectly alright and so are the other things! It is a very well designed blog and very well written too, the pleasure to review your blog was all mine. :-)

Paresh
Paresh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Arti,

TY Very much for your response and the time. I am happy that you liked the blog. Your findings are incredible. Your suggestions are valuable and I am implementing it immediately. 

Please keep following the space at my blog. :-)

Paresh

Paresh
Paresh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

TY Arti :-) 

Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
10 years ago

Wow no wonder you rank so high. Can you help me with mine. I am at a miserly 66 th

Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ofcourse Archana. But its your turn first (Ladies first ) :-)

Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
10 years ago

I cannot find ant fault inyour design, your posts or even the layout. Its awesome. The only complaint I have is word vefrificatoin at the comment box. What is the need for it? You can at blogspot set up moderation and delete unwanted comments. 

This is my perception.

Thanks

Archana

Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes even I find that word verification irritating. I was completely unaware that its happening with my blog as well. I will remove it. TY for the suggestion, its surely going to increase comments :-)

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Hi,

Sorry for my late review! I didn't chk Indiblogger for some time! You blog is great and colourful. But the worst thing is that I am a malayali and I don't know marathi! But if you improve your page load it will be good. Also make your site's default resolution low. 

Thanks!

Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Abinodh, glad that you have reviewd the blog. I am very thankful to you.

I write my blog in Marathi and English. I will try to add translation servies. Also I am working on decreasing time delay due to bit excessive Java applet I am using. Slowly removing the unwanted things.

I dont know about the resolution. How to low it down? pls guide me :-)