Hariharan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://themadguytenure.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

A feedback

Hariharan
Hariharan
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello folks,

I will never say, this blog adheres to one genre. It is just a try on various genres and to be as realistic as possible. Writing is my passion, and I just had a thought, why not create an audience for my writing so that it will help in my endeavour to come.

And Yeah as for the term Mad Guy, anyone writing on realiy is always confused as to why a certain incident appears that particular way. Why not the other way round. It leaves the person confused upon making him think as to what might be the reason. Pretty confused about the explanation eh!! Welcome To "The Mad Guy's Tenure"

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

I just went to your blog, and checked it out. You say writing is your passion, and it shows in the blog. You write well. Your content is of a high quality, and you I have some suggestions..

1. Navigating around your blog is hard. There seems to be no way other than clicking on "Older Posts". To rectify this, I suggest you add a Labels widget and Archives widget to your sidebar. This will prove very useful.

2. To reduce the bounce rate, you could also have a Popular posts widget. All of this helps a reader stay on your site, and spend mpre time reading your material.

3. Shift the Pages as a Top Bar. Place them right below the Header and Description. This will give the blog a professional look.

4. The most important thing is to change the font of your posts. Thie current font is too small, and can turn off viewers. Try to keep the background opaque so that the full attention of the reader is on the content.

Other than these points, you are doing well. You have the right number of posts on the homepage. Your blog loads quickly. You interact with your readers. Keep going!

Hariharan
Hariharan
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thanks aniruddh .. points noted.. thnks fr reviewing ma blog :)