Soumya R would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rasatimaani.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 50

Feedback on my blog, Please

Soumya R
Soumya R
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I have been writing for a while now.

I would like to have feedback as I can do better. I write about everything under the sun.

Thanks,

Soumya R

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Crisp headline
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
10 years ago

OK, your blog is very nice. I just saw it and can't find much to complain about. You have the right widgets in place. You might consider adding jump breaks in your posts, so as to enable quicker loading times. This is quite useful, as it will show only extracts of each post on the home page.

Also, have a subscribe by email widget there. I use most wordpress blogs that way.

I did find a couple of typos, but that's understandable. Some mistakes are bound to creep in! Overall, a very nice blog. Keep at it!

Soumya R
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Dear Aniruddha,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I incorporated the changes you suggested.

Thanks,

Soumya 

Dear Sir, Ma'am... I came, I saw, I read and I follwed. It's a welcome change to find a blogger who writes with heart, with a depth of feeling. I hope to visit more often. I will be leaving you comments as well. 

As far as layout is concerned, nice and clean, focused on content as it should be for someone who writes like you. Two thumbs up, I would say just add lime juice and chat masala and shake vigourously before consuming the Thumbs Up... :) :)

Soumya R
Soumya R
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Dear SloWord,

You made my day. You did. 

Thank you so much for such encouraging words. 

You got me at Thumbs up until... Well, I realised that line was when you were kidding around. Sweet! :)

Thanks,

Soumya 

It's still 2 thums up.... and I wasn't kidding about the rest..

Soumya R
Soumya R
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Dear SloWord,

I suck at jokes. I ama funny person but sometimes, I don't get jokes. 

Soumya 

Well you'll have to read some of my riting... to get a sample. And yes there is poetry in that thar blog. And don't feel bad. Very few people get my so called jokes. It takes a special kind of craziness ....