Renji Anooj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.makeupholicworld.com ] IndiRank: 69

Looking for a feedback for my blog

Renji Anooj
Renji Anooj
from HYDERABAD KERALA
11 years ago

My blog Makeupholic World is all about my thoughts on various beauty and skincare products that I have tried.

Everything related to beauty, makeup, shopping, DIY, Product reviews, Website reviews, OOTDs etc:)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Renji Anooj
Renji Anooj
from HYDERABAD KERALA
11 years ago

Hiya...

First of all let me thank you soo much for visiting my blog and making all those valuable suggestions to me.. .I really appreciate them...

I have noted all of your feedbacks about my blog..and I will surely remove all of them and arrange them...I am really glad that, you have actually found time to check my blog and go into each secions....About Polyvore, I really enjoy creating sets and collections in polyvore..Actually, I am more into beauty,makup related stuffs, not an active fashion blogger though I did few OOTD posts...What all sets I create in polyvore, its getting auto posted to my Facebook and blogger pages, thats why you see it without description...I will surely keep an eye on such auto posts in future, thanks a lot for pointing out that.

About blog header I will surely reduce the blog header size. and about smileys, As you said , most of them I write just like I am conversing wd my followers, so, it too comes automatically from my heart, will keep a check on it too:) and I have noted your comments about the widget and arrangement of sidebars, will make everything clear this weekend itself. 

You know, I am a senior analyst by profession and on weekdays I get only very less or no time for blogging,  Iupdate my blog stayign awake late night or during weekends, most of the time, I have literally no time to update my blog, Still, I am striving to make my blog amongst the best ones out here in blogosphere, now that ,You gave me a lot of feedbacks, I will surely find more time to work on it, 

I will surely walk through your blog too...

thanks a lot for sharing the link wd me :) Keep in touch ...All your confessions are really welcome and I truly from inside heart appreciate it!

Thanks a lot luvly lady!

Renji

www.makeupholicworld.com