Kiran Chandrashekhar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sapnaedu.in ] IndiRank: 48

Mathematical Shortcuts for students preparing for competitive examinations

Kiran Chandrashekhar
Kiran Chandrashekhar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My name is Kiran Chandrashekhar. I am full time software freelancer and founder of SapnaEdu (www.sapnaedu.in), Chikmagalur.  I teach students preparing for various competitive examinations like PGCET, CAT, UPSC etc

I have posted a number of articles to help students preparing for competitive examinations. Most of these shortcuts are from Vedic Maths and also from my own experience from teaching students.

I will soon be posting a number of videos in Youtube.

Please have a look at my website and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Kiran

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Added Tags
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Manish Dubey
Manish Dubey
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Good work Kiran. I like your blog. Your content and tips are very good. Keep it up.

Kiran Chandrashekhar
Kiran Chandrashekhar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Manish :) I am glad you liked it

Niranjan
Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

you have a nice blog. May be you should explain all the vedic mathematics , as simple as you can. i liked your blog a lot and i am following you . 

Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'm a First Year Engineering student and I found your blog to be EXTREMELY helpful! Great tips presented in a clear and legible format. Easily accessible, too!

It'd be great if you could also post programming tips. Most students struggle with not enough Indian resources for programming. C language, for example, is being taught in engineering colleges. So, you could post Beginner level posts for engineering students! :)