Swati Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://stylebees.com/ ] IndiRank: 76

Would love to get your feedback about my blog...

Swati Singh
Swati Singh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi,

I am Swati. I love to post about natural beauty, health remedies and fashion and lifestyle. Would love to get your feedback on my blog and any suggestions for improvement.

Br,

Swati

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Niranjan
Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

its a nice blog.. all good.. 

write2ravi_kant
write2ravi_kant
from Jaipur
9 years ago

Nice Blog... You need to work on fonts on your blog...

Ingenuity Dias

Angel Love
Angel Love
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi, nice blog.

I can get few tips from your blog:).

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Swati. I had a look at your blog. Just a few observations:-

1) Apart from the posts, the blog's layout is minimal, which is a good thing. As a result, the page doesn't take ages to load. You have not unnecessarily crowded your blog's sidebars with images, links and badges. However, I think the first thing someone notices when he/she opens a blog is the banner, and that is something you haven't made. Although it is not the whole and soul of a blog, a banner stands as a signature of sorts or a logo for a blog. So maybe you need to invest some time in creating a banner.

2) Your blog largely deals with fashion. I read a couple of your posts. The pictures are amazing, and your sense of style and fashion is worth appreciation. However, no where could I find fashion tips and information like price. Your blog is currently only showcasing your fashion sense, but you could connect better with your visitors by offering them tips. Connecting with your visitors will also help you increase your traffic, because then it will be a two-way exchange with you getting readership and visitors getting information.

3) Your labels/categories are too broad. See if you can make it a little more granular.

Overall, a very compact and beautiful blog, with good quality pictures. The 'watermark' on images is is very catchy and could be used as the banner.

Regards,

CRD

www.scriptedinsanity.blogspot.in

Swati Singh
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi CRD,

Thanks for such a detailed and insightful review about my blog. Yeah I agree more detailing about price and tips would definitely add lot of value to the blog. As for the banner, we did have logo as banner but recently we moved to a newer theme so it got lost, need to add it again.

Thanks again for your review.

Regards,

Swati Singh