Mohammad Atif would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://mohammadatif.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Please Review My Blog

Mohammad Atif
Mohammad Atif
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Please review my blog with your genuine thoughts and impartial words. Your comments matter a lot to me!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Atif,

Hi! Smile

I visited your blog and honestly speaking, you are a wonderful writer and it was sheer delight going through your posts. So eloquently written are your posts, especially that "Expressions" series - Fear, Love, Pain, Tears etc.. they are just absolutely brilliant. It's quite clearly evident from your posts that you enjoy writing :) You have now earned a fan for your blog. So just keep writing and keep your thoughts coming. Best wishes :))

Mohammad Atif
Mohammad Atif
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Amit. At last I earned an admirer for my blog in you, through this source. I too visited your blog and I must say, that only a writer can understand another writer, (A universal truth that fits with almost every professions Cool I personnally liked the negative publicity you have done for you blog in 'Welcome to my blog' section. Especially those few words..rambling, musing, ranting, ruminations....just took away my heart for a moment. Keep writing, you too earned an admirer in me:) cheers!Cool

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Laughing Cheers! And thanks a ton for visiting my blog Smile