Beetel Bite would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.beetelbite.com ] IndiRank: 77

Please Review my Technology Blog

Beetel Bite
Beetel Bite
from noida
10 years ago

Beetel Bite is a Blog, which provides Technological news, reviews, tutorials, Product analysis, Computer Tips and Tricks and every detail on the latest Technology

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Nice blog layout covering all aspects of technology related to smartphones and computers. All standard features of a tech-blog are available. However, I feel the greyish black background is a bit boring. It can be brightened up. There could be better font (type, size, color) used.

The type of news/articles in the blog is very similar to various other tech blogs. You need to have a unique proposition for your blog to make it stand out from the crowd. All your posts should add value to the reader. If your blog is just another re-phrased, carry and forward agency for others content, I would read the content from the source. Why should I read your blog? This is not to discourage you, but my feedback to you so that you can improve. Hope you take it positively. 

• Felt slow, realy slow with my 256 kbps adsl connection Foot in mouth
  • Checked with GT Metrix (Yahoo and Google Search engine load tools) and there too grades are effected due to website load timings..

Site is slow, and no one likes to wait by the way, specially with a niche which has tens of thousands of blog Tongue out