Abhirath Mahipal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://www.csjourney.com ]

Would be very grateful if you could review my blog.

Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

I've made a blog to help people improve their vision naturally. Please have a look and review it.

Comment about the design, the site speed and the overall looks of the blog. Thank you.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Improving my blog
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

I have reviewed your blog for content. It is a health blog as I understand and caring for the eyes is the basic thread that runs through all posts.

It loads at a good speed. The content is clear and easy to understand. The language is fine.

You may want to use some images in the posts to make it more appealing visually.

Keep blogging.

Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

Thanks a lot :)

• Having TLD is good but it seems to long..
  • consider 2 colunm layout oppose to 3 otherwise cosider increasing the wide of your post page
  • Subject is very limited since within some time you may run out of topic to write with..
  • Best of Luck..

Cool

Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

Have prepared complete plans for upto 50 posts. will be Out of ideas after that. Yeah struggled to search for topics.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hopefully by that time you may get comments in which you may get an idea as where to take the website to.. Blog not always means you have to stay active, rather it can always act as a website also.. As long as you have relevant and needed information, people will continue to visit you..

Once you are out of post, do concentrate to market the posts to more and more people via social network and other ways Wink

Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

Sure :) 

Nice tip