Vikas Chawla would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://socialbeat.in/blog ] IndiRank: 55

Please review our blog on digital marketing

Vikas Chawla
Vikas Chawla
from Chennai
10 years ago

Blog on social media, search engine marketing, digital advertising, user experience and ecommerce solutions.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You have made the header sticky and that occupied a large area of my screen size making reading uncomfortable. When the mouse hovers over the 'Posted on XXX', the colour of the text and background are turning identical. Change the text hover colour to white. It will look good. On posts pages, you have used a 'close' button which takes the user to the home page. No one would expect that behaviour with a close button.

If the above few things are ignored, then your blog looks good enough! :)

Vikas Chawla
Vikas Chawla
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks for your feedback on the user interfact Ranjith. Appreciate it. Shall work on it, If you have any feedback on the content of the blog, that would be appreciated as well.

Vikas

Sanket
Sanket
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Nice part of blog. Just reduce the blog logo when read scroll down your blog to read further. It disturbs. reverse hover color effect of post title. I am just suggesting you from the readers point of view. If I am reader I will not like it much according to its design.

Vikas Chawla
Vikas Chawla
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks for your feedback Sanket. We are infact redoing the entire layout of the blog and shall keep these inputs in mind.