saumil parmar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://saumisha.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Have a look @ dis gujarati poem Blog

saumil parmar
saumil parmar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hello bloggers;

Its really a nice platform to share own views so we have also started our blog in "gujarati". please have a look at it.

any suggetions regarding appearance of blog,contents are most welcome...

happy blogging ...!!!

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: title change
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't know Gujarati. So, I can't tell anything about the content of your blog.

But I have one suggestion: Don't make your posts colourful using different font colours and highlighting. That's looks a bit unprofessional. Use constant black font colour for all your posts.

saumil parmar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dear Ranjith ;

I have changed all the font in B/W ...hope now it looks more decent..!!

কিছুই বুজতে পারলাম না । ভাষা সমস্যা । কিন্তু এটা ঠিক,ব্লগটি বড় লম্বা  Sealed

saumil parmar
saumil parmar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ranjith : thank you for your valuable suggetion ...

@Hunky : sorry Dear I dont understand this language... but u can suggest any improvement on my blog format atleast if u dont know the gujarati ..

Have a great day Ranjith & Hunky..!!!

saumil parmar
saumil parmar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Hunky : after using google translate feature just comes to know that u mentioned its a big long blog...!!! can you suggest any good template which will be more generous as i am new to this blog world..!!! 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Sorry for the Bengali Tongue out just gave you the same problem as I faced when landing in you page..

Coming to the issue, there is a feature called "Read More", use that tag to shorten up the post size visible in front page, which helps to stack more posts (the heading along with just few lines of body) without increasing the length of the blog..

saumil parmar
saumil parmar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ok will surely work on this...!!! thank you for this valuable suggetion..!!!Innocent

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

কাজে আসতে পেরে খুশি হলাম । Innocent