Nikhil would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://punecampus.com ]

Would Love to get my blog reviewed from you

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello friends,

I recently started a new blog on education. The blog is focused on the education at the Pune University. Please visit my blog and give your precious review so that I would get some direction to move forward. The url to my blog is Punecampus.

Thank you very much:-)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: removing the url
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Good blog and good niche url.  You are going to apply for adsense? Navigation is big prob in your site

BTW remove the url from the thread it is against the forum policy

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

thanks vijay for your feedback..I'll remove the url from the thread. And yes I'm currently focusing on building traffic, after that I'll apply for the adsense..

Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

hi, will you please tell me what should i change about the navigation? I'm not getting exacctly how to simplify it..

• Excellent TLD.. Gr8 for the subject..
  • I agree to Vijay, navigation is big problem.
  • You have a potential to turn this into student alumni or such type of student corner, and there WP may not have been the best choice of platform..
  • Website looks like a traditional blog where as this type of information center type website should have a better navigation, so consider different theme also..
  • Best of luck Cool
Nikhil
from Pune
10 years ago

thanks a lot hunky, I'm now going to look after the navigation.. And also try to get a better theme too. thanks again for helping me out to improve :-)

Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

Your website has achieved an alexa rank of 7 lakhs in one month. That's outstanding.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Indeed out standing its infact 34k in Indian Ranking.. Sealed My 3 year old blog, is 18lakh world wide with some 2 lakh in India.. Frown