Prasanna Seshadri would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://prasannaseshadri.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 53

Something to review - Puzzle/Sudoku Blog

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

My line of blogging isn't exactly a mainstream blog nor does it have much to do with writing in the literal sense. My blog contains three things.

1. Puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles all created by me (I'm batting at 400 as I post this).

2. Whenever there is a puzzle event thats worth participating in, I try to link to it or its details.

3. Obviously, my own opinions and ramblings come into it even if that has nothing to do with the basic content. If you are indeed interested in my ramblings, other than just going to the Non-Puzzle posts category, you can also go to the WSC-WPC Write-ups Category for a detailed group of posts about my experiences at the World Sudoku/Puzzle Championships in Croatia.

So, whichever of these, if any, be to your interest, do have a look. Other than feedback, if you're interested in solving a particular puzzle and interested in tips, feel free to contact me through my details in the About the Blog section too.

Thanks,

Prasanna.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Very different type of blog. You may want to add some social media gadgets, a profile section with a little bit of details about yourself.

Brajadulal

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Below an individual post, there are all the Social gadgets I know. Is there some other way/place to add them? A profile section with details - You're right, I should do that. Thanks for the feedback :)

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Had viewed your blog long back, but couldn't post my feedback. 

The content is very pro-type, i don't have much technical knowledge in Sudko, though i do play it. :P 

It would be great if you could invest some time in personalizing it a bit, through widgets and tools from your wordpress dashboard. Also, a sudoko styled background. 

:)

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna work on personalizing it a little, in a day or two. Thanks for directing me to the widgets and tools. I always have tunnel vision and don't see anything besides what I think I need. I've already found some useful tools.

A Sudoku styled background isn't something I should do though, because I'm actually more into other puzzles, and create/post a Sudoku once in a while. If I get some generic puzzle background, that'd be better, but I can't seem to find one suitable.

Thanks for the input anyway :)