Nishigandh Chavan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.around-pune.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please write cmments

Nishigandh Chavan
Nishigandh Chavan
from Pune
10 years ago

Please write comments, which places you want to add?

Give your feedback.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Neha Joshi
Neha Joshi
from Pune
10 years ago

Try making your blog more attractive! Like work with the font, theme, etc. Make it look a little more neater. The blog description is not interesting enough for the reader. You might try something different.Am an amateur blogger myself. Just a suggestion! :) 

Nishigandh Chavan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks Neha for the suggestion...

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

As @Neha has already suggested - you need to work around on your blog's template and present to your readers a somewhat colourful blog to view. As a reader, I won't feel too much attracted towards your blog owing to its plain and "sad" look. There are a lot of other interesting blog templates to try on. Just give it a try. Try resizing the size of your pictures to something bigger, As a reader, I'd like some bigger pictures served to me for a greater interest to read that post on. And I my opinion remove that "Pin on Pinterest" from your post thumbnails.Smile

One big thing, My review of your blog is just my review. This is an individual's thought about the look and feel of your blog. Kindly do consider thought of other visitors before doing anything on my views. I too am an Amateur Blogger.

Nishigandh Chavan
Nishigandh Chavan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks CyberKID, I will defenitely consider your suggestions.....Smile