Shivany would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shivanyme04.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 28

Looking for a feedback on my blog

Shivany
Shivany
from Chennai
10 years ago

My blog "Royal Salute" has been basically inspired by the taste and flavour of this particular whisky brand,which after being processed so much gives out the best taste to its consumers,just like life which has to undergo numerous phases to bring out the best for those with us and for ourselves.I have started with poetries dedicating to love(Partener,parents,brother and sisters) and freindships...

Look forward for the feedback so that i can learn more and improve on my way of writing or my thoughts and ideas.

SmilePlease review the same.... I ll be grate ful to get your reviews so that I can improvise either on my writing skills or my presentation skills.....

Thankyou all IN Advance

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: I have put in a lot of new posts on my blog ...! Wanna have review now because it has good number of posts now.
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Thought provoking writeups, stirring the mind. Pictorials too are superb. I feel content in light background oughta be changed to simple readable one. Keep the flame glowing.
Shivany
from Chennai
10 years ago

M glad you found them provoking and nice... :)

Thankyou sooo much for ur feedback...

but i have a doubt... content ii light background means??? Its white ryt??? So am i suppposed to change that bckground :o