Karan Sampat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://karan-sampat.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

I would love some suggestions about my work

Karan Sampat
Karan Sampat
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have made this blog to just cater to online readers. Would love some comments. And I wish to change the design as well...suggestions please!!

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Changes required
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Abhra Pal
Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I would say that for text based blogs, this is not a very good template to go for.

Karan Sampat
Karan Sampat
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I felt the same about it...my older template was simpler..but I found this mor interactive...Could you help me out with something similar to this but more suitable for a text blog??

Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I think you are using the dynamic views in blogger - instead go for something more sober like Simple or Awesome Inc and customize the background of your choice. Keep in mind that you have to make it readable. Another word of advice is that change your blog title to something more meaningful, along with the blog description.

Sanjay Madhavan
Sanjay Madhavan
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi karan,

Your style of writing is good. Your sentence construction is also good. I read the "confession" and I felt that though the writing was good, the way you outlined the story wasn't upto the mark. The flashback was a major chunk of the story, and it would have been better if you had made that as the main story. Somehow, the structure wasn't right. But keep up the good work, and try to use fonts which are simple and minimalistic.

Regards,

Sanjay

Karan Sampat
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I used the flashback to just portray the current situation and the past as well...and to add a small twist to the tale..I will work on the fonts...Thanks for your review..Smile

Regards,Karan

Karan Sampat
Karan Sampat
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Abhra,My old theme was Awesome Inc. I changed it to this one recently as I wanted something more interactive. Am working to get something in between both of them.

Regards,Karan.

Sameer Siddiqui
Sameer Siddiqui
from Pilani
10 years ago

Great Writing Style Man, Keep On BLogging !