Swati Chauhan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.theeurekalife.com/ ]

New on Indiblogger.in . Looking forward for feedback on my blog!

Swati Chauhan
Swati Chauhan
from Malmö, Sweden
10 years ago

The Eureka Life is simple everyday wisdom applied towards personal growth ,self motivation, creativity, achieving goals,fitness and health, social skills, optimizing life and increasing the Happiness quotient of your life!

Hope you find your daily Inspiration here...Happy reading!

Much Love,

Swati

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
ultimate marketer
ultimate marketer
from Pune
10 years ago

-> good design

-> takes time to load, especially landing page slider

-> And your writing style is good, sweet simple and consise (that has become rarity now a days Laughing )

Overall :-b

Ragards: 

http://ultimatemarketer.wordpress.com

Swati Chauhan
from Malmö, Sweden
10 years ago

Hey Ultimatemarketer,

Thanks for valuable feedback. I know its a heavy design. But glad you took out the time to check out the website. I am new to indiblogger and this made me felt very welcomed so thanks again:=)

• TLD, benefit over other subdomain bloggers..
  • Personal blog, so lets not look in to stats Tongue out
  • New blog with lots of posts, nice.. try to maintain the frequency Sealed
  • Personal blog with personal topics of life, so do you really want ads as I dont think, they are paying anything, do they ??
  • Within few months soooo many FB likes, excellent, mind blowing Sealed
  • Use caching if not used yet, website running lower than expected !! Check with GTMetrix...
  • Optimize future images using photo editor before upload, and for existing images, use smush.it tool of yahoo (plug in available for wp).
  • May Day for your URL structure.. Use Search engine friend URL.. Change them as soon as possible..

Very good start.. Hope you will go a long way from here Cool

Thanks..

Swati Chauhan
Swati Chauhan
from Malmö, Sweden
10 years ago

Hey Hunky,

Thanks for taking out the time to visit theeurekalife and your elaborate feedback. It sounds very insightful and i will definitely try to benefit from it especially the point on caching. Can you please explain the last point and how i should do it.

Cheers,

Swati

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

In wordpress go to option called permalinks under settings, there you get the option Sealed

Swati Chauhan
Swati Chauhan
from Malmö, Sweden
10 years ago

Hi Hunky,

You are a great help. Thanks a ton! I am going to bug you more by coming back to you for more advise:)

BR

Swati

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

cheers Cool