Kritika Narula would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thepanoramicpanoplycalledworld.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my First blog!

Kritika Narula
Kritika Narula
from delhi
10 years ago

Since I began writing this blog while I was still in school, I didnt care mch about design. it was just an anthology of my entries in various competitions. Now I have given it the requisite revamp and given it a social inclination.

Blog name: Striving towards a sublime spectacle

http://thepanoramicpanoplycalledworld.blogspot.in/

Robin Austin commented.

Kritika, how wonderful your blog and works are. Followed your book site shared your Womb to Tomb on Pinterest and FB. Your efforts in the world are so appreciated. 

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: blog name omission
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sanjay Madhavan
Sanjay Madhavan
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi krithika,

I am extremely happy to see a young writer like you take on interesting and profound topics. While I see most bloggers in a lovestruck mood, you strike me as a person who write with the intention of provoking thoughts of the reader. I feel that is a healthy sign, although I am not sure if that's the sign of a popular writer.

You writing seems mature, and I am sure as you gain more experience in the outside world, your writing will improve.

My only suggestion would be reduce the amount of quotes you refer in your posts. Sometimes, it disturbs the flow. And after all, it's your blog. It would be better if you would tell what you feel. However, that's entirely my opinion.

Keep up the great work. Also, I am trying to write an episodic novel on our education system and how it changes lives. The first one is in my blog. It's named "The Jungle". Please do take a look.

Regards,

Sanjay

Kritika Narula
Kritika Narula
from delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for your succinct review of my blog... As for the quotes issue, it has been an overflow because these were my entries into some article/essay writing competitions, which you know, demand a popular view..Smile....

I read your post. Its nice, and is reflective of school actions, as they occur in reality. looking forward to more of your posts!

and by the way, I don't have "h" in my nameSurprised. its KRITIKA.

tHANKS ONCE AGAIN.

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Blog is Good but Blog URL is like a post title... try to reduce its size...