Kunal Borah would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kunal24borah.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 43

Please review my blog

Kunal Borah
Kunal Borah
from Duliajan
10 years ago

To all the readers of my blog,

Thank you for your support so far in my journey as a blogger. My blog shall complete a year and a half and honestly speaking, I feel so directionless even now. Some blog posts have been liked by many readers and that really encourages me. But, most of the time, I feel clueless where my blog is heading to or whether it really serves any purpose. Hence, I require feedback from my readers what I should do with my blog or make some changes in it. I will be happy if you could give me good suggestions and moral strength to continue blogging. Please, review my blog.

Thanks

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: The previous topic wasn't answered but now, I really need support and answers from the blogger community in Indiblogger. So I made the edit.
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Kunal Borah
Kunal Borah
from Duliajan
9 years ago

Hello Adi,

I'm so glad that someone has replied to my query and you have given me such an honest feedback. Thank you. 

I am still learning the dos and donts of blogging and I shall correct what you have said about the 'About me' page and the numerous tags. I find it difficult sometimes to put appropriate tags in my posts, so I'll be extra careful now. Thanks for appreciating my writing, so that is a relief now. 

I would just like to know one more thing. Since I am treating my blog as a personal blog, I am not sure whether writing about so many different categories is good. I am contemplating on opening another blog for my art and photography, so that the current blog is not messy. I want to make one blog a long term investment. What do you suggest?

Warms regards,

Kunal