Parampara Patil Hashmi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://paramparapatilhashmi.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 28

Looking for feedback before innovation!

Parampara Patil Hashmi
Parampara Patil Hashmi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dreams to Reality... started off as a personal blog about two years ago, with random posts on my opinions regarding various happenings. Looking to bring around some innovation and hence invite you to review my blog. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Parampara

Your blog has some characteristics that forced me to read through more few of your posts.

First one is your writing. Though the subject of your posts are not light, yet your writing is quite catchy, moving and fast paced. I liked your writing style which has a lot of similies and comparisions. There are hooks and turns at appropriate places to keep the reader glued.

The second thing is the font . Blame it on my eyes, I really despise blogs that are written in small font size. But your blog is a refreshing change. Also I notice that you have varied the font color from post to post. Guess you were experimenting with it. I think that looks awesome. Also, you have images interspersed in your post which  are quite appropriate.

Few suggestions for improvement:

Your posts are all left aligned. But with this, the right margin of the posts remain jagged. I prefer a justified alignment - neat straight margins on both right and left. It seems you probably start writing directly on the blogger editor. Also you do your edits there itself. Unfortunately, blogger doesnot provide a feature to make blogs justify aligned. A simple idea would be to use MS Word to draft, edit, re-edit and polish your article, do a spell and grammar check, do proper alignment, and them post it in the blogger.

I would suggest you to have a better description of yourself and your world in the About Me/ Profile section. This will help readers to form an image and connection to you. You may want to move to google+ as I think it provides a better social connect features.

Finally, you can post more.

Happy Blogging..Braja

Parampara Patil Hashmi
Parampara Patil Hashmi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you so much for going through my posts and giving your valueable suggestions. 

I thank you for the appreciation and accept your suggestions. Shall work on it!