Karishma Tanwar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://karishmasrecipes.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Looking forward for the reviews

Karishma Tanwar
Karishma Tanwar
from Jaipur
10 years ago

My blog is basically on cooking. I usually love cooking and try putting my recipes on the net so that people can try them at home.

Plz guyzz give me the feedback.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi Karishma

Very nice and focussed blog you have. You love cooking and your blog actually reflects your passion.  I liked the background image of the tea-cup and cracker biscuit. The color combination that you have used is very catchy. You have used most of the useful gadgets, plugins and other social media tools in your blog.

On your writing, one suggestion can be to weave the recipe into a story. This will make readers read your blog, not only for the recipe but also for the story around it. It can be anything related to the post. Like what was the special occasion when you prepared that dish, how you went about it and then you present the actual recipe.

Thanks.

Karishma Tanwar
Karishma Tanwar
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thank you so much for your advice... I m surely going to dis...

and feel free to advice me more and more......

:-)

Achin Kumar
Achin Kumar
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Karishma,

Some feedback from my end:  Your Blog has a lovely template. I felt like visiting a Restaurant and going through the Menu. Wow !!

It would be more great, if you add a pic/snap of the recipe with it. Since its a Blog on Cooking, you could add loads of delicacies and lip smacking images from the dishes.

Keep Blogging. I liked your Blog :)  I couldnt stop going to "Non Veg" section and read about Junglee Mutton. Your Blog would help me on weekend cookings

Thanks,

Achin

Karishma Tanwar
Karishma Tanwar
from Jaipur
10 years ago

wow i m so glad dat u liked my blog.... if u r very interested in non veg thn u shud try mutton do pyaza ... its rlly delicious... keep posting  :-)

Ashutosh Kushwaha
Ashutosh Kushwaha
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Well, I visited your blog and saw some of your posts. The language you used is very nice and step by step procedures are also very clear for a person who want to try for a new recipe. I'd like to suggest you that you must use a custom template which will make your blog more attractive and do video blogging also, if possible to get more traffic.

Regards

Ashutosh Kushwaha

www.pctricksguru.com