Swechha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://staystylist.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for a Feedback of my blog

Swechha
Swechha
from Bahrain
10 years ago

My blog is about personal style, fashion,trends...

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hey Swechha,

Welcome to IB Blog Reviews! Here are my two cents :) 

• Use more more brighter colors for your theme.. a fashion blog should be fashionable right? :D
  • the greys on the left make reading a bit difficult, with the opacity and the background
  • You have recently started blogging, but dont loose steam.. keep up the pace
  • Use a common comment system.. I do not prefer to comment using Google account, so do many others (one reason why I did not comment on your bata canvas reincarnation) 
  • I would use a brigh red / pink them based on your content. IT is ofcourse girlish, but more suited.

All the best! Keep blogging.. 

Swechha
Swechha
from Bahrain
10 years ago

Thankyou Hemal.. Working on your feedback :-)...Keep those comming..:-))

Suraj Dave
Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hi Swechha.. I checked out your blog and first thing I noticed is there are too many posts on the main page. And since you have pictures added on your posts.. it takes too much time to load.. I would suggest you to reduce the posts on main page or use Read more... feature by adding break links in your post while posting them. You can also re-edit it. 

And yes, as Hemal suggested.. a lighter theme do the charms.. :)

Best of luck...

Author @ Freak In The Planet

Swechha
Swechha
from Bahrain
10 years ago

Hey Suraj thanks a ton ya..  i did recude the no of post..Working on the theme and I am not able to find the code to insert the "comment" section after every post. Looking for it..

Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/154172?hl=en

Suraj Dave
Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

You dont need to find the code for comments section.. hold on.. let me pm you the steps..

Swechha
Swechha
from Bahrain
10 years ago

sure...That would be great..