Bidyut would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://winterlyric.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please please review my poetry blog

Bidyut
Bidyut
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Dear frens at IndiBlogger,

I have joined IndiBlogger recently and would really appreciate some review and feedback on my poetry blog.

Thanks in advance for your time! Keep blogging. Smile

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Bidyut,

Welcome to IB! Here is my review

• Loved the theme, goes well with your title
  • Proud to be an IndiBlogger - you could have choosen the IndiPoet Badge :) 
  • Pre-relase Beta version? Was it the theme or you added it for fun?
  • You have no new posts on your blog :( you should write more... the last one you had posted was in 2012! We have crossed the mid of 2013 dude...
  • Liked the fact that you credit the photogropher for the pictures you use - great man!
  • Only thing I would improve is the fonts - should go well with the poems theme.. but not the cursive ones

Pronto! All the best, write more and more.. You are doing good... 

Bidyut
Bidyut
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Hemal, really appreciate your time and thanks a lot for reviewing my blog. I started putting in some of my poems in this blog a year back and then stopped in between. That's why no new posts. :( But your feedback was encouraging and i think i should start writing again. LaughingThank you for your superb suggestions, I am implementing almost all of them right away. BTW i visited your blog too and you really have a wealth of great stuff there. Your inetersts and expertise seem to be very wide man. From cars and bikes to economics to tech to poems, m definitely visiting this place on a regular basis. Keep it up man....

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Bud, thanks for the wealth of appreciation :)

Slowly, but surely write more.. in this world, poets will never be less... :)