Rajanna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://drrajanna.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my blog.

Rajanna
Rajanna
from Madurai
10 years ago

Dear Team,

Kindly review my blog and provide your valuable feedback.

I am a dentist practicing in Madurai and my updates are few. However, with those limited updates, I would request you to review it once.Thank you,

Rajanna/ 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Welcome to IB Reviews. Here are my two dents.. err.. cents :) 

• I love Motion theme.. this one is neat and has been around for at least 3 years. You may find this theme being used by many which could be a disadvantage
  • Love the fact that this is an Ad Free blog! Kudos
  • The first page has too many posts displayed. Reduce the number of posts to enhance user experience. If wordpress.com allows you to install JetPack, look for indefinite scrolling feature. If so, activate that and reduce the number of posts to display to 4 or a maximum 5
  • Use "Read more" or <--more--> functionality that comes free with Wordpress. Yes I added free just to get your attention :) 
  • Remove the Meta Widget, you know how to login to your blog anyways.
  • You have two IndiBlogger badges - perfect to keep, but you can keep them together to save the space. 
  • The right rail could have too many widgets. See for yourself if you can reduce them to only the ones really needed. Add the rest to the footer.
  • You can use comment moderation. This may help stop spam. 
  • Disable the Top Bar for your site from User settings. This is not required for your site, only for your dashboard/admin area. 

All in all, a really good blog you have. I can understand the delay in updates, but still Keep blogging! 

Rajanna
Rajanna
from Madurai
10 years ago

Thank you for the review Hemal. Appreciate the time taken out to review and provide feedback. Thanks a ton. :)