Aditi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nomadfashionista.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 44

LOOKING TO HEAR REVIEWS ON MY NEW POST :)

"He who seeks beauty will find it"- Bill Cunningham

I've spent my week reading about and watching documentary on Bill Cunningham. I think I'm going to save all of this information for rainy days :) like those days when my motivation is running low and I know there's a man on a bicycle who works for the best in the world and still stays down to earth. he captures beauty on busy streets .. and doesn't care what others might think of what his concept of beauty is.

Damn, the mans interesting as hell.

Anyways, the whole week was about discovering beauty in the new city :) should i May be write "girl in the new city or new girl in the city" or something like that??? whatever it is. its been incredible so far :)

IMG_20130727_195404Strawberry Banana French toast - IHOP

Our breakfast at IHOP reminded me of home :) Mom's special french toasts :D

IMG_20130804_154723Tiramisu - Maggiano's

MAGGIANO's Little Italy has officially become my favorite restaurant here :) The ambiance fabulous. The service great and the food was just ah, I think it'll be too little if I just call it great.

IMG_20130808_105536NewYork NewYork Pizza IMG_20130808_143225Crepes - IHOP IMG_20130809_111142Bruschetta - Maggiano's

Channel side and Ybor city are two interesting places to be. There is so much to see by walk. Apparently, Ybor isn't too safe at nights but otherwise the city is FUN :) There is something about just a road trip that makes the travel adrenaline kick in .. and all things that are even colorful become uber interesting :)

So far, the one thing we've done 90% of the time has been eating out which explains how my breakfast lunch and dinner photos on my phone show only food and more food .. and no pictures of ourselves.

IMG_20130811_224955Wooden heels IMG_20130812_104505Feather earrings 20130811_154857All things Wooden

20130811_171608

20130811_154443How would we say no to food then??

PS : Everyday is new :D and discovering the city and the new life is in many ways helping discover myself and where I want to be :)

Love,

A.D!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Nice Aditi ,You seem to be enjoying the new abroad life : Welcome to the club and nice article :)

Thank you Divya :D Nice connecting with you. I was just reading a few of your posts this morning and must say you do a pretty damn good job at writing :D