June Paul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://journojuno.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 38

Kindly review my blog.. Hope you like it!

June Paul
June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago
voices in my head. thought bubble. musings. discarded paper balls. served in a platter.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Anuj Sharma
Anuj Sharma
from Shimla
6 years ago

Your post do belong to a genre and surely deserve a following, You could look at increasing the frequency of your blog, I guess, readers would want more from you. A little work on the theme, As in, adding soemthing on the sidebar to bring up the most followed posts. 

June Paul
June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thanks for your feedback, Anuj :)

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Good start June....you might JUST have to revisit the template once to make it more appealing. Content wise, it's wonderful, do keep writing. Welcome to indiblogger!

P.S. I guess I know you! ;) 

June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thanks, Sammya Brata. Suggest a better template? But I personally feel really comfortable with this template. Simple, easy.. 

And, how do we know each other? Can't seem to recall!

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
6 years ago

It's okay if you're comfortable with this one...it's about perception....

And "how do we know each other?"- The connection is Rudy! 

Cheers

Happy Blogging!

June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Ah.. Small world :)

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Change the format of your blog... posts are not properly posted and hence look shabby..... rest is fine...!!

Good luck :)

June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hey Hitakshi, I always 'justify' the text before posting. Can you please elaborate which part is looking shabby? And, thanks for your feedback :)

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
6 years ago

June if you can see that your posts are having both pica as well as text.... u can take the alignment that post picture first and then write n the paragaph form... the way u have posted pictures and text both is not looking good altogether... Just my review nothing personal :)

June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I don't take it personally ever.. Thanks for your feedback, Hitakshi .. Cheers! :)

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
6 years ago

Actually I quite like your blog template - very easy to read and no screen clutter.  You are a fine writer, loved some of your posts, keep on blogging. 

June Paul
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thanks much, Subroto. Means a lot...:)