Maniparna Sengupta Majumder would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://maniparna.com/ ] IndiRank: 51

Looking for an honest feedback on my blog..I will review yours as well...

My thoughts..my desire and despondency..penned down..

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Personal
Replies 1 to 17 of 17
chetan yamger
chetan yamger
from bangalore
10 years ago

nice blog mam..............

Thank you Chetan..for going through my blog..Smile

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Looking at your Blog I can say that this is amoung the few Best blogs I have seen.... but yes few things which I would like to mention are :-

• As your blog is also about poems and writings, I can easily relate to it. your hold over the words are appreciable. Good work
  • As far as writings are concerned, you write great poems.
  • It would be better if you could only show excerpts on the home page rather than full blog post.

Rest all the best for your Blog.

Thanks a lot Hitakshi for spending your time on my blog..its really a nice feeling to know that you've liked it..SmileWill try to implement your suggestions..Thank you once again..Laughing

Pritesh
Pritesh
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi,

the depth is poem is nice, I personaly like to read short and crispy lines of poems, which I found in your posts, however I generaly write in Hindi.

one thing which you can try ..write your poems on the pictures  i.e. make picture a background and in bold text write your poems on it.

Pritesh 

www.priteshdubey.blogspot.in

Hi Pritesh, Thanks for your feedback. Will genuinely try to look after what you've suggested. I liked the idea very much.Smile

Thank you Chetan..for going through my blog..Smile

om prakash
om prakash
from delhi
10 years ago

Raading your blog i found that content are very good,just one thing i want to mention that your blog takin too much time in  loading,So if possible just decrease the no of post on a  singe page .Any way blog is good

Sorry for the inconvinience caused Om...Frown..Will try your suggestion and thanks a lot for paying a visit...Smile

Hello,

Just visited your blog. It looks OKAY in black but since it is a literary blog, not photographic, so lets remove the look factor(still, it looked fine :) ). So, this is what I feel about your blog:

1-  You write in fantastic manner. Reader tends to continue and continue until the article is over. 2- I found a few words difficult to understand. Kindly try to use simpler words(not a big problem though, because almost all articles are simple in language, except one or two). I hope you know it that a reader expects to read something which he can swallow and digest at once rather than swallowing and getting hiccups. :)

3- Consider to align the text.

4- I can see only 2 posts in home page. Though you might be having other interesting articles previously posted. But normal readers wont care to click "see older post". Try to show more posts on home page.

5- Here is my advice I would really like you to follow. SHOW EXCERPTS! That will not let readers distract from your blog and will increase the post views as well.

6- I think you havn't tried to optimize articles as per SEO. An article with good SEO gets better organic traffic. :)

7- You write awesome, keep writing like this. Would love to read more from your pen..sorry, I mean keyboard.. ;)

Overall, you are doing pretty well. Let me know if you want any detailed info about the points I mentioned above.KINDLY REVIEW MY BLOG TOO.

All the best. (y)

Thanks a lot Abhishek for such a detailed review. I'm a new blogger and I think I'm learning everyday and from almost every blogger. I will try to consider the things you mentioned but I think the 'theme' I've chosen for my blog ( wordpress) has no option for SHOW EXCERPTS Frown. Or can it be done in some other way? let me know if you can...and what is SEO ?Cry didn't get it..

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
10 years ago

You blog regularly so that makes you already ahead of the game.  You cover  a variety of subjects - book reviews, poems, fiction and musings - that makes for great reading.  If I have any suggestions then it would be towards your blog template and the colour choice which make your blog a little hard to read.  Personally I find black text on a white background easier to read than other templates.  If you want readers to stay and read then it is better to follow certain standards:

http://www.tipjunkie.com/post/blog-layout-tips/ 

http://rucreativebloggingfa13.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/tips-for-a-creative-blog-layout/

Cheers,

Subroto

Thanks Subroto. I've already changed the BG colour as some one else also told me that she ,too, is finding it difficult to read through. Hope youll like it this time. Thanks for the honest review.Smile

bhaswati
bhaswati
from bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Maniparna...I loved your poems. Very in-depth and gripping writing!! All the best!

UJJWAL GHOSH
UJJWAL GHOSH
from Ludhiana
9 years ago

Adorning the words rather thoughts and placing them so emphatically that those attract ones attention and engross as well. 

Hi,

You've got a really nice blog with great content. Loved reading the poems and playing with 'Gulgul' - the animated dog. Smile

Thanks so much Paulami...hope you'll visit my blog again... :)

Depanjan Chowdhury
Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Amazing blog ma'am :) It is kind of an inspiration to novices like us. And the name is absolutely justified. Scattered Thoughts :)

Thanks Deepanjan, I'll definitely visit your blog soon :-) 

Depanjan Chowdhury
Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

specially loved the fiction part of your blog :) Understanding the religion of Solitude 

Great to know that. Really feeling happy reading your comment... Laughing

sonia kundra singh
sonia kundra singh
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

An intersting mix of informtaion Maniparna. I love your tidbits about Kolkata. And the more I read about it, the more I want to explore. And I love to just spend more time with your blog...It's inspiring! The pictures rock as well!

Viinod
Viinod
from Pune
8 years ago

Wonderful … when it comes to writing.

Four liners gives you a feeling of affection and flow…

I suggest if you can focus on one area of or one topic your writing will become more authoretive…

Maniparna!

I am in there now. I see lot of Indians here and am happy about them all. I used to always look for Indians at wordpress.

It its been a diffrent world here. 

My joining Indiblogger; shall all the credit go to YOU!

Here the comment box is pretty Good unlike the one at wordpress. But it doesnt check spelling mistakes.

In these three days of my enrolling some five six have added me to their Indiblogger network. These guys are purely in the marketing, but they do have real stuff. I have added them all to my network.

Happy blogging at Indiblogger!!!

WE shall see what's in store for us HERE !!! 

Love to You

Shiva

Bikram
Bikram
from Birmingham
8 years ago

Seriously you want me to review your blog..  first of all let me say HELLO.. :) 

you have a awesome blog and beleive you me that when i say that I am so happy that i found your space because all those lovely articles and poems they say something.  I know sometimes I have missed a few of the post which i regret.. 

I find that i learn a lot when I visit and read what you write :) All the best alwayssssssssssssssss and my best wishes. 

Bikram here :) 

Bikram
from Birmingham
8 years ago

and hey i hope you feel this was Honest :) 

UJJWAL GHOSH
UJJWAL GHOSH
from Ludhiana
8 years ago

Well,all I can say now is that I am proud to get such a splendid platform.So, got a chance to read you bloggers and to sharpen my tools.My perception is that all you are larger than THANKS.Hope you will rescue me from any disaster from time to time with your precious positive and negative comments.