Gunjan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ephemeralfeelings.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

Please review my blog

Gunjan
Gunjan
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi, I have a personal blog and you can say that mainly its my online diary. I blog about things that are happening around me, or sometimes write book reviews or just anything that excites me. 

Would like to know what are things I can improve upon, make my blog more interesting. Thanks in advance :)

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Pritesh
Pritesh
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Gunjan,

I am not that much mature blogger who can review other’s blog, However I try to give honest feedback on the basis what I feel.

Content wise Your blog is full of content, lots of material, and basic theme of your writing is social events, citizen responsibilities and book reviews. You writing is good.

How you can make it more interesting?

1. include more pictures
  2. 2. Use code for “Read more” in posts, so that abstract of each post can be shown on front page, readers don’t have to scroll.
  3. Use more pages in tab, to give links to various categorized posts.

These points were suggested to me also by fellow bloggers and I have applied them, you can check mine.

Thanks and keep blogging Cool

Pritesh Dubey

www.priteshdubey.blogspot.in

Gunjan
Gunjan
from Pune
10 years ago

@Pritesh, thanks. Will try and make these changes. 

@Nirpendra thanks.

Guys a major concern that I have is, I don't get a lot of comments on my posts. Is there any way that you can suggest for improving that. How can I get the readers to interact with me more.

You don't have to bother about comments because a comment should mean when the readers have something too add/contradict/support/enhance the content of your blog. Commenting just for the sake of it does not have much value. However, if you still want that, you can start by commenting more on other people's blogs and see the comments on your blog improving. This works a bit and another important thing to do is to pose a question at the end of your post and ask the readers to post their views on the content Cool

Gunjan
Gunjan
from Pune
10 years ago

@Sharma, Thanks :)