Abhishek sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.infochacha.com ] IndiRank: 25

Hello friends, kindly review my blog and give honest remarks and suggestions.

Hi,

the blog is in development stage(just like any other blog) and I am trying to write quality content in simplest language. The articles are on topics related to technology, computer features and other misc points like snakes which may fly and swim and why onion gives tears.

Your suggestions are utmost important to help me improve where I am lagging behind and help me appreciated in where I am doing good. Kindly review it. Thanks :)

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
manpreet kaur
manpreet kaur
from noida
10 years ago

I Like how clear your site is!!!  The theme can be improved tho... Use a better pic for the header ... [if thats what u call it :P ] Liked! ^_^

hey thanks for the 1st sentence!! ;) Theme.. umm okay I will look into it, actually that fulfilled all the needs i wanted my theme to have, so I kept it :D .. for header, I am looking for someone who can make it better hehe.. thanks for the honest review :)

Hi Abhishek,Visited your blog. Technically,there is nothing to complain about. The topics are interesting and quite informative. However , I think that the language  can be a tad more rich. I liked the Chacha Choudhury header..Laughing. A nice blog smoothly assimilating entertainment to science.Smile

Another thing I would like to mention that if someone wants to make a comment she/he is supposed to fill up a form.It is quite time consuming and discourages one from commentating.