Prajakta More would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blankpaperproject.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please review this blog project

Prajakta More
Prajakta More
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When I had initially started Blank Paper Project I wanted to create a platform where writers could voice their thoughts about a blank paper. I was greedy to know what writers felt when they stared at blank paper: whether they loved it, resented it; if the wayward noise dissolved in its sight. If blank paper got them excited or gave them canvas to sketch their stray thoughts or mirror their insecurities.  I wanted to know it all.

I loved the idea of designers and writers creating beautiful versions of their perspective on blank paper.  When you cannot find inspiration in the right places you go hunting for it in the wicked dark worlds that scare your very existence.

Being in advertising I am in love with all things commercial, mainstream, soulful, soul-murdering, sell-out, sell-ins, glamorous, colourful, interactive, and loud and sometimes deficit of a singular thought.  I love belonging to both the worlds - engineered content and genuine artistry. But Blank Paper Project allows me to create something raw and seminal that captures the initial emotions writers feel and not let it pass incognito. Maybe it is just a thwarted attempt to find substance in a place that struggles to find a narrative.  A narrative that stymies substance with madcap handicapped perspectives, bracing desperately for life.

Here on Blank Paper Project, that emotion, that voice in your head when you first open that blank sheet, is heard, recorded, illustrated and documented.