Kunjal Dastoor would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.letzgetthelook.net/ ] IndiRank: 25

Visit my Fashion and Lifestyle Blog to find about everyday fashion, lifestyle bl

Kunjal Dastoor
Kunjal Dastoor
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello All,

I am Kunjal, and Letzgetthelook.net is my fashion & lifestyle blog. My attempt through this blog is to showcase Everyday fashion, product/ service reviews, Tips for planning the shopping budget, food, lifestyle blogs etc.. I am HR by profession and I started this blog as my interest in Fashion. If you want to know me more, make sure you keep reading my blog posts. My blog posts are genuine and as I dont come from fashion industry hence you will get reviews and posts which you might relate too!! I hope you all support me and your comments will encourage and motivate me. For more details about the blog, you can log on to www.letzgetthelook.net and follow me on twitter kunjal_smiles and like my FB page Letz get the look.

Spread Love,

Kunjal :)

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Update
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The theme needs to be overhauled. Always have 1 exercpt and 1 image per article shown on the main page. Are you running this website as a hobby or do you plan on making this as a professional?

Kunjal Dastoor
from Pune
7 years ago

Hi, Thanks. I am running this blog as a hobby. For any suggestions get in touch with me on letzgetthelook@gmail.com