Utsav Mulay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://goanflavour.com/ ]

Hi. Kindly review my blog on fun stuff in Goa.

Utsav Mulay
Utsav Mulay
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hello to the crazy Indiblogger communityLaughing!

Can you believe I've been blogging for over 6 months, and I didn't know about this wonderful forum? I'm still kicking myself over it. 

Thanks for this opportunity. 

Goanflavour, my blog, is all about fun experiences in Goa. These may include beaches restaurants or fun places to hang out with friends and family. All posts are based on personal experiences and the photos which I've taken. Some photos not taken by me were used for the purpose of article writing, but those are freely available on Pixabay.com (a wonderful resource for getting HD quality photos for free, perfect additions to your blog posts, best part is no copyright issues as the owners are freely sharing them). 

I've been blogging about Goa since March 2013, and have worked to keep the posts light, fun and USEFUL. 

I worked in Goa for nearly 7 months and discovered all these places in my spare time. I had fun nights out with friends, and still look back on those memories fondly. And thats the sentiment that I'm trying to convey through my posts. 

I shifted to self hosting from wordpress to hostgator, so many of my old posts are on the old website.

The new one, www.goanflavour.com, has 10 of my best posts.

I'd love your thoughts on the same, so that I can keep including more relevant Goa content.

Thank you for your time and look forward to reading your comments.

Cheers!

Utsav