Satish N would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.iyerpaiyan.com ] IndiRank: 25

Requesting my fellow bloggers to review my blog.

Satish N
Satish N
from Chennai
14 years ago

I am one another software professional from the land of Chennai who works in Bangalore. I am passionate about blogging and I would want your folks to review my blog, so that I will know where I need to improve and make my writings a lot better.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Nice template and looks.. bt too professional! maybe some lighter background bring out the beauty of a personal blog.

About content, i'll agree with AG tht copy paste stff is a big turn off. Always stay away frm it. Stick to original stff only. I read ur 'shiney ahuja' post.  on whole the message u were sending thru that post was well articulated though a bit crude at times. Just tweak this crudeness and u'll get more readers.

Satish N
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thanks Vipul / AG.

I absolutely have no intentions to project my blog as something which is targetting a community, I have that as my screen name and hence used the same here, but none of my writings would be linked to any sort of a caste or a religion or a community, I can swear.

Ya I have also read so many HE-SHE series, but I think the story is different here and again, I am not here to do a copy paste, coz I do that quite often in my work place :). I will surely make sure that I avoid using rough tone in my writings, and that was a good review comment.

Thanks a ton guys, I sincerely appereciate your time for this.

Regards

Satish N