Roohi Bhatnagar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

My blog 'soulful' requires your generous review :)

Roohi Bhatnagar
Roohi Bhatnagar
from Birmingham
10 years ago

Hi,

Soulful is my personal blog where I post stories, writeups, poems as well as my paintings. I have rekindled it several times but since I am not very good at networking, I never had good traffic or comments. Please review my blog and let me know how should I improve my blog and the traffic over here.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Osama Baloch
Osama Baloch
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

You write really well (thumbs up) you got skills. Though you should improve your blog design and i will personally suggest you to migrate from blogger to Wordpress as it is more easy to customize and handle. To get a nice traffic you should consider on the porcess of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Overall your writing skills are awesome. I wish we could work togather on my website www.storyindigo.net

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Roohi. Just had a look at your blog. Here are my observations:-

1) You seem to have started blogging just a few months before I did. Yet you have only 35 posts in 7 years. On the bright side, it seems you've come back with a vengeance, with 19 of those posts coming in 2014 alone. Keep writing more often, coz that's what sustains your blog.

2) Personally, I like your choice of the background template and the colour scheme used in the blog. It's pleasing to the eye. What would be the icing on the cake, however, is a nice personalised banner.

3) There aren't many better examples than your's of what an 'about me' section should look like. Really impresssive.

4) I like it when posts carry at least one relevant picture. Adds a different dimension to a write-up.

All the best.

Regards,

CRD.

Would appreciate a review on mine. :)

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
6 years ago

Hey nice blog. And Congrats, your blog has been listed in my blog under, "Listed Life Coach Blogs" section. You get a Badge. I've just started collecting those blogs I visit that I find interesting. Keep up the good work and keep blogging - Sridhar Chandrasekaran, Life Coach.