Sonia Kathuria would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://realestategp.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Kindly Review

Sonia Kathuria
Sonia Kathuria
from New Delhi
10 years ago

About New New Delhi, Smart City

L Zone is the first and probably will be the biggest Smart City of India. In the urban extension plan of Delhi according to MPD 2021, L Zone is the only fully Residential Zone whic alone has the highest landshare, 22840 Hectares of land. Perhaps the future call for new Urbanism.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: subject change
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

If you plan to go pro then you seriously should reconsider getting your own domain and a suitable theme design.

Do you even need those things on the sidebar??? For a topic like yours, the website needs to look professional for starters and have proper analysis. You also need to write content from a proper perspective- are you writing as an individual or as a company employee????

haUnzfb.png

Your last reviewer was from 1 year ago, according to this. So you should find out why is it SO bad. Last time I checked builders are having a tough time selling apartments in newer areas. Needs basic polishing with grammar- a problem we all have. Get Grammarly for chrome which will point out most mistakes.  "Campaign That Literally Stopped Traffic" don't you think 'literally' is redundant?

Emphasizing and proper analysis is more important than general summary and "possible future developments". There have been many cases where builders abandoned their massive project in the middle, leaving people hanging in the balance too. I see those property shows on TV and people say that they bought such houses on loans.

People will connect with your content and you only when you talk about serious issues. Like that traffic coverage. Only IIT students? You could post your views on why target being only IIT professionals is not a good plan majority of the people don't go to IIT. In fact, it looks more like a PR stunt rather than an initiative to sold a problem. Either it's an ineffective planning or IIT graduations are really bad drivers.

Write content from your point of view as a writer, not as a brand. I thought the initiative is a public service but then it's some usual PR and marketing thing. With my experience, I know a PR exercise when I see one. But then you said, "We choose a red carpet to attract our exclusive clientele, and queue managers alongside the carpet to manage the crowd. The sales executives carried the Lenovo IdeaPad to gather personal client information, made it all jazzy on one side and very classy on the other. The leads would get transferred directly through the server to the main head office." Who is this "we"???? You as a writer or you as a company person? It throws everything into confusion because assuming it's a PR exercise, there's no brand name. You wrote it from your perspective as a company personnel, second confusion. Despite being branded as "highly educated and sophisticated community" (lol???), it contradicts the idea that IIT needs any information based on your analysis of them being so-called 'highly educated'. As a writer, you must analyse the situation properly and translate that into words. As a writer, you may not know that if one is an issue or not, but people will when they read it. If the content doesn't give them the info that they can relate to, then they'll not bother to read your site at all. It's something that couldn't be taught, but something that writers should learn on their own. I am not saying to go into extreme like how the idiots at Times of India and news channel do it to the point of annoyance but analyse. ask question to people who hosted that event. Why only IIT? 

Either you take your own photos, use press shots or give credit to the website of the picture source by linking it to their article/photo.  Rendered photos are not a good idea.