maryam ahmad would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://homespunaround.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

New here and fishing around for some advice/ critique and some thumbs up!

maryam ahmad
maryam ahmad
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hello,

I am an animator, an illustrator and a portrait artist by profession......a mother of two hyper active boys, aged five and ten....a wife of an Indian Army Officer who has never let me stay in one place for more than a year in a decade of married life...

and to add some more fun and pizzaz and confusion (as if there wasnt enough already), I started a blog to chronicle my nomadic existance and the inspirations that hit me along the way!

I dont yet know what category my blog defines...its personal, yet for everyone, its arty-gotta lotta doodles, and crafty-lots of DIY hoopla... and its got lotsa foodie adventures as well!

so my blog doesnt really conform to set of people or group... hop on and you might find something that interests YOU.

looking forward tp your review !

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: need some more reviews please
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Dr. Gauri Kekre
Dr. Gauri Kekre
from Thane
10 years ago

Lovely blog there Maryam. You may want to protect it with copyright though. Go to creativecommons.org for further info. :)

Regards,

Gauri.

maryam ahmad
maryam ahmad
from Delhi
10 years ago

thank you so much Gauri for yr words of encouragement-

will check out creative commoms for sure!

thanx for dropping by :-)

p.s. i love the way you write-thoroughly enjoyed going thru yr blog.

take care

Maryam

Nikita Garg
Nikita Garg
from Chandigarh
10 years ago

Hey, I really liked your blog specially the name and also the way you have presented it!

maryam ahmad
maryam ahmad
from Delhi
9 years ago

thank you Nikita- very sweet of you to say that... 

I hope I can see you hopping on and off over there and finding something that u like!