Ramana Pingili would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ausram.blogspot.com.au/ ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for feedback on my blog

Ramana Pingili
Ramana Pingili
from Melbourne
10 years ago

Dear Friends,

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who took time to look at my blog and also voted for the posts.While this is quite inspiring and motivates me to continue blogging, I would request your specific feed back on the Blog and the content.

•  With regards to the Blog, I request your tips and advise on adding new Widgets or Buttons, navigation.
  • With the content, I want to know your thoughts on the subjects or topics that I am writing
  • Finally, any other feedback that you want to pass on.   
  • Its been about 4 months, since I started this blog but, only couple of weeks that I started posting on the Indivine and the response had been quite positive.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Emily
Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Ramana,

Here are a few suggestions:

I would add a Navigation bar at the top.

Include an About page,and a Contact Info page.

For widgets I would include Facebook like button and other social media buttons. I would also move the blog archive to the top right.

Use page breaks to have more posts on the front page.

Use the words Meaning or Significance instead of Purport.

As for the content; it seems like it's right out of a book. I'd rather hear your interpretation, what is the message you personally get from these reading? How does it affect your daily life?

Hope that helps!

Ramana Pingili
Ramana Pingili
from Melbourne
10 years ago

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions.

All of your points noted and I will work on them. Problem is that, I am so pressed for time.

Also, you point on content ; is most helpful.The idea is, so much valuable information is in the books and most people dont get, time to read them.So, if they get some snippets from my blog, my hope is that they will be motivated to read the books. But, as you advised, I will try to add my realizations and how I apply them in my personal life.

Kind Regards

Ramana