Bindu Cherungath would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lenzscope.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog of 'movie reviews'.

Bindu Cherungath
Bindu Cherungath
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

Being a movie buff, i thought to share my opionion about the movies with my friends, that is how, i started my journey as a blog writer. I enjoy almost all the genres of the movies, my taste varies from the hardcore commercial to offbeat movies. Just started this blog in January, 2014. You can find the reviews of most of Bollywood releases, a few Hollywood and Malayalam releases. Your feedbacks are welcome on the content and quality of the review.   

Replies 1 to 2 of 2

You have a nice blog. The only thing your are not doing right is SEO. I Suggest you should either manage SEO yourself or Hire someone for re-desinging your Blog. Talking about the content. The content is top notch and useful.

Bindu Cherungath
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Dear Rachit,

Many thanks for your feedback. I am extremely sorry for responding to you so late. I saw ur response only now. I would definitely incorporate the changes in the best manner possible.

Thank u so much.

Regards,

Bindu

Venkat R
Venkat R
from Thiruvanathapuram
9 years ago

Hello Bindu,

I read some posts of yours, the films i have seen. I found most of them agreeable. Will look forward to your malayalam reviews especially.

regards,Venkat 

Bindu Cherungath
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Dear Venkat,

Many thanks for your feedback. I get less options of watching Malayalam movies at Delhi, and at times, it gets released here after a month of its original release in Kerala. I miss watching so many malayalam movie. I would certainly review the malayalam movies as and when i get an opportunity to watch the same.

Thanks.

Bindu