Rupesh Prabhu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://absolutegizmos.com/ ] IndiRank: 61

Review my Tech Blog

Rupesh Prabhu
Rupesh Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Feel Free Say whatever and help me to develop more more about my Blog

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Changed the title for contest
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You should run benchmarks and stress testing on your smartphone, run 720p videos in a loop and/or run videos on the phone via Youtube. Record the battery life, put them in a graph where you've put similar test values from other phone. When you compare performance, battery life, etc. in a graph format, people can know which is good and which is bad. Its also a good idea to dismantle the phone to a point where you can know the components of those that doesn't get listed within the spec sheet, which WiFi/BT controller, etc. That's something you will need to have right tools for the right job though. I wouldn't recommend anyone opening it unless they know how. I am giving this advice based on the assumption that you're getting review samples from the companies. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Also...

http://absolutegizmos.com/nvidia-brings-battlebox-to-mumbai/

No1 can expand the specification chart. Also, make sure you're using the right one. The first spec chart which has a cooler 'Seidon 280M' in one of two of the spec is the inaccurate one. There is no such cooler. The second one (which as series of correction, including recorrection to Nepton 280XL) is more accurate one, although Nvidia wasn't able to mention the model for ADATA SSD as they have six of them, some of which are way too old. Nvidia India didn't even confirm if they have enough stocks to begin with- so I am assuming this is more as a PR stunt.Its exactly why its important to do a lot of research. Don't completely trust press releases. You need to cross check the details, verify the claims and then publish them. I recently caught a sponsor claiming that they gave away 10 'premium' motherboards in a gaming tournament winners, but according to a lot of press photos from the organizers and the company's facebook page, together with participant's comments and pictures, it was found out that 2 value series motherboards were given away- that too the organizers who won as they were playing their own tournament, whereas others got some trinket.

Rupesh Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Thanks for the valuable reply I will work and look forward with those issues. Thanks again for reviewing it