Ajay Sharda would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ajaysharda.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 51

Looking for feedback / suggestion on my blog

Ajay Sharda
Ajay Sharda
from Delhi
10 years ago

I am looking for feedback / suggestion on my blog.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Manpreet Kaur
Manpreet Kaur
from delhi
10 years ago

Hey Ajay, 

I just opened your blog and first thing i noticed was where's the about page? The about page isn't there which leaves a very bad impression.

Also, instead of displaying the complete post at one place try to show just the title and a small summary of your posts. This way, your readers can at least see 3-4 posts written by you at once and it would be better. 

The second widget.. i didn't really understand what it is. It's not looking good, not at least in my browser. Remove it!

Try to have an email subsrciption option. Also, work on the footer of your blog.

P.S. the color you choose for you blog looks really attractive. Nice :)

Ajay Sharda
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Manpreet,

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on your suggestions. Keep giving your suggestion on write up as well.  I could not understand about "about" page. Let me look fir what it means... else would ask you.

Email subscription otion is already there.... let me check if it is not appearing.

Really appreciate your time and your inputs.

Regards,

Ajay.

Ajay Sharda
from Delhi
10 years ago

I have made few minor changes... if you get time, please have a look and let me know. By "About", I presume you ment about the writer i.e. me, I have added the widget.

I could not understand when you said put on 3-4 posts, did you mean puting one post spread over multiple posts. Am I right ?

Ajay Sharda
from Delhi
4 years ago

You had shared some thoughts some time back. Would you want to have a look again now and share thoughts/inputs/feedback?