Anuja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://changethestylenow.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I am Anuja bhatt. I am a business women by profession and I run a online baby store www.shinystar.in. I am passionate about fashion, cooking and shopping. This blog is about my experienced and passion about these things.   I am a free bird kind of person. I always do what my heart says. No one can bind me in doing any particular thing if I don't want to.    I always fallow my dreams make decisions which will lead to adding something new to the society. I am creative and free thinker and I am happy to write the blogs about my ideas of life.   Hope you will love my blogs. basically I will be posting about best options for online shopping with huge discounts, my styling experience and the recipes that are Tasty-New-Fast-Easy.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

Hi, read your blog, it was amazing blog, will surely try your style of making sponge cake, sukhadi recipe.

Design is very awesome, you've written very well, may you can promote your cooking style via youtube.

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thank you so much for reading my blog. will try to promote  my receipes via youtube Smile

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Anuja it is very nice to know that you are running an online baby store. I wish you good luck for it. Now I will review your blogspost blog. I hope that this review will be helpful for you.

Changethestylenow is a very impressive domain name. If you had picked a custom domain for your blog then it would have attracted many more readers to your blog. 

Very Attractive Logo - Logo may be a simple one but it is looking very attractive. The logo is of proper size and it is suitable for your blog. You can make the logo more stylish by adding few colors to it.

Stylish Design - Style word is included by you in your blog's domain name, and at the same time you have made your blog look very stylish. A good looking blog always impresses the readers.

Superb Cover - I went through your blog mainly because of the cover which you have used at your blog. This cover gives the message that it is we ourself who can fill different colors in our life and no one else.

Professional Work - It seems that you are very professional. You have arranged the posts in 3 different sections which are CookBook, LookBook and Contest. It is nice to know that even if you are busy with your business you try to get time for taking part in different contests. I wish you Best of Luck for these contests.

Info About Different Products in LookBook Section - Your female friends must be definitely very happy with your blog because you are covering variety of products at your blog. You should keep on reviewing different type of products at your blog so that your blog readers will always stay happy.

Making the Readers Happy - You are doing wonderful work at your blog Anuja. I went through the latest post about Choco and Mango Milkshake. You have provided the images and at the same time recipe for it which will be very useful for many. This cool milkshake can definitely help many in getting some relief as nowadays temperature has kept on increasing and many people have got frustrated because of it. After reading this post many people may try to make this milkshake. 

Anuja keep on working hard in the same way.  I hope that you will visit my blog too...

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thank you so much for reading my blog and reviewing it in detail. It is really helpful for me to grow as a blogger. I am glad that you found the designing attractive. I am thankful for your suggestion for taking a custom domain.

This blog is designed well. The most I liked is the way you articulated its content. I would love to see some videos included in some of your posts as that would make your blogs even more engaging. Overall, it is a good blog with great ranking on Indiblogger. Keep it up.

I need all your opnion about my blog too. I joined here just couple of months back. I would appreciate your feedback.

Neeraj Kapoor
Neeraj Kapoor
from New Delhi
9 years ago

A refreshing blog content...appreciate your work and giving it a justice. regards

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I'm just reviewing changemystyle for you, so that it'll help you to improve more on the layout. I'm just reviewing the layout.

Try using a little small size image.

Put a header/slider for your blog

Try experimenting with the font too. 

Rest, the blog looks good. I'm not a fan of blogspot but your layout looks simple and very appealing. 

Happy Blogging. 

P.S I hae also put my blog up for review, please take time to review it. :)