Shivangi Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.leisuremartini.com/ ] IndiRank: 77

Quite keen to listen to some feedback on my blog

Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Greetings, IndiBlogger-verse!

So, I have this blog which contains different categories. There is poetry, there is a category dedicated to movies, then there are posts arond humor. Please browse my blog a little to let me know if you find the topics and the language interesting enough!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Anyone? 

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Shivangi,

I never liked the pop up on any blog including this and most of the time I escaped the content hitting the x button on the browser. Rest theme is good, well structured and have all proper call to actions that is why your Alexa is nice along with the posts though could not understand the payment protection insurance claim at the bottom may be the sponsors of the theme.

Was browsing the blog and don't know why againj the pop up came without a revisit and I did my favorite thing hitting the x again.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Could not find the authorship on the about us so checked the ownership of the domain as found it one of its kind. Guess what? I figured out that we are from the near by sectors lolz, better use privacy protection to protect your number and email from spammers, hope you are fed up by them like me.

Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Lol-worthy moment this... Well, I haven't had such spammy issues as yet. 

Thanks for this elaborate review, seems like you spend some time on the site :)

Regarding Alexa, me and my partner are losing our sleep over it. Our Alexa was 78k last year, 9k in India. Then, we got busy, and ignored the site for a while, and it has slipped to 2.5 lakhs now :( 

We got this free theme from a frienf, so that's why you see this thing there. And for the pop up box, that's my favorite thing too.. hitting the X button, but, people are so used to them appearing on jjust about every site, they they don't mind it anymore. So, just to get those extra likes..

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Alexa can vary depending upon the Google Algo update, content is king and still the belief. Good Luck