Hitakshi Bawa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hitakshibawablog.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Your Feedback is Important :)

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Friends,

I had a blog at weebly which due to some reasons got deactivated and I migrated my writings to Wordpress. I tried my best to groom up my blog. Please share your views and suggestions which will help me a lot to grow my blog in a better way.

Awaiting :)

Thanks!!

Hitakshi Bawa

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Spelling mistake
Replies 1 to 13 of 13
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
10 years ago

Theme is awesome, a perfect for your blog. The final goodbye again awesome one but never lose hope in life. Missing like button so could not like the final goodbye, else keep writing. Pleasure to visit and first blog where I liked and could easily comment among all the 10-15 reviews that I did since yesterday.

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a ton Neeraj for your valuable feedback. Smile

Keep Blogging and stay connected!!

Abinash Acharya
Abinash Acharya
from Bhubaneshwar
10 years ago

Your blog is great! The theme makes it look very wide, which is good for readers. Your writing style is good, complete with very few but not-so-important grammatical errors, which makes your posts a delight to read. Just keep up with your writing, and soon enough you'll have a dedicated group of readers following your blog. And one very, very important advice. Do add tags to your posts (I didn't see any in your posts). It'll help new readers identify your blog's contents. Personally speaking, adding tags to my posts in my blog helped a lot in bringing a wave of new readers. So do add tags if you want to. Until then, Happy Blogging :)

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a ton Abinash.... Will definately mark your words and will try to impliment the same to my blog. Smile

Aina Rao
Aina Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

i liked the way you switch between hindi and english. it may be hard for everyone to follow, though. do you want to keep transalations too?

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Aina,

Till now I have never thought of any transalation part for my blog. But will definately think about the same now!! Thanks for your suggestion. 

Jeffy Sarto
Jeffy Sarto
from Chennai
10 years ago

hey. first thing I noticed was the beautiful layout which I loved!!

and I love that you're bilingual, and like someone suggested earlier..a translation might add more reader interest, if that's your style. If not, never mind.

The only suggestion I have is that, some very small english errors did show up, although they're not that big of a deal - I'm bringing it up so that you can be even better :D

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Jeffy!! I'm working on my grammer part. Hopefully will come out with flying colors soon :)

cifarshayar
cifarshayar
from new delhi
9 years ago

Nice blog with a clean simple theme. Although it is filled with lots of emotions thanks to your poems, it looks a bit empty as far as side bars are concerned. Mastery over both languages is evident and It's a fantastic blog to visit.

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Cifarshayar Smile

And as far as side bars are concerned, it wasn't going good with the blog so removed them. Smile

Keep Blogging, Stay Blessed

Yashasvi Raghuvanshi
Yashasvi Raghuvanshi
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Hey there Hitakshi,

You have a very beautiful and simplistic blog. The way you construct your posts is amazing. It is a very nice thing that you use visual aid too to attract readers. Your poems are amazing. I am a sort of poet too and I can relate to almost all the posts. Amazing work. I'd love to have you review my blog, The Howling Wolves. I'd appreciate your feedback

Cheers

Yashasvi 

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a ton for such kind review Yashasvi. Smile

kapil
kapil
from sirsa
9 years ago

awesome your poetry blog. i am too a big Fan of poetry , Really nice Blog and Nice Writting Style.. with clean and simpe theme

Thanx 

Keep Blogging

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Kapil Smile

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Hi Hitakshi,

If you are writing about sponsored content, then it would be wise to label them sepperately as your writing has a lot of innocense. 

You have got an interesting following though, first time seeing people sharing blog posts on LinkedIn, you have got to share your secret with us :)

Cheers

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Smile

Issac thomas
Issac thomas
from BHOPAL
9 years ago

Quite natural are your poems,

carrying a feel good aura,

they have made me,

much more positive,

much more happier........keep writing....just loved your poems.. A treat to read....

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a ton Issac Smile

Osama Baloch
Osama Baloch
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Recently reviewd your blog seems to have preety good theme which matches with your niche.Design is good and everything is at perfect location where it should be.Your writing skills are also very good :) Keep it up and stay connected :))))

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Osama Innocent

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

Hi

loved your writing skills both in hindi and english specially the poem 

इंतज़ार है !! अनकही दास्तान

but you've written on mostly the topics from Indiblogger. You have excellent hand in poety, i think you should write it often, and change the design of your blog, it's too dull.

Regards

Abhimanyu 

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hey Abhimanyu,

Blog Theme was a tough decision for me. I tried many which wordpress have in stock for me and this onw was the only one which I liked. Rest will try and findout for new onw asap. Thanks for the review.

Regards,

Hitakshi Bawa

Priyanka Shekhar
Priyanka Shekhar
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hi Hitakshi,

First of all I would like to say you have a very unique name with a very beautiful meaning. I am a new member in Indiblogger family. I read your blog for the first time. I really appreciate your poetry, beautifully expressed, especially इंतज़ार है !! अनकही दास्तान . Stay connected and keep blogging....Smile

Cheers

Priyanka

Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Priyanka Smile

Will surely stay connected, keep blogging