Sunila Karir would like you to review his/her blog.
[ Http://unsuni.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Pwease Wead Mee

Sunila Karir
Sunila Karir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'm a pwetty young bwog and I need your comments make be a better bwog. So cwan you pwetty pwease wead me??

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: spellings
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Rahmathunnisa M
Rahmathunnisa M
from Gurgaon
9 years ago
I went through your blog and loved the content and the style of writing- witty and straight. I don't have any constructive feed back for you as nothing came to my mind except that this is a very good blog to follow. Looking forward to reading your future posts
Sunila Karir
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks a ton for your encouragement. I will keep you posted on my future posts. I try and put something up at least once a week.

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hi Sunila, I visited your blog. I found it a little too green, but that's okay if that's what you want.

I read some posts and your writing style is very indulging. You should raise more traffic by meeting like minded people where you can possibly narrate out your works. I'm sure Mumbai hosts a lot of such meetups.

Also, I read the piece on 'Fraud in Mumbai', thanks for sharing. Keep blogging. :)

Sunila Karir
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Haa haa. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not at all a design person so in that case, I am quite 'green' in that department. I am very new to this blogging world and yeah, I think it is a good idea to meet like minded people. I should look into that may be. Thanks for taking your time and writing a review for my blog.

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Good luck :)

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Sunila, Please try visiting my blog too and providing your valuable reviews. That way we improve together, hehe :)

Sunila Karir
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Did too. Did you check it out?

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes, I did, and replied. Waiting for your reply back on a doubt I had.